Sunday, January 02, 2011

Bonne année, bonne santé !

Happy New Year, my friends! We celebrated in the traditional manner, with Stéphane coming down with some mystery bug so I couldn't make the fancy pants dinner planned and ended with us knitting and reading in bed at midnight. My god, we are rock stars!

It has been a mellow and chill week, saving the two days I ran away to Paris to eat pizza and stay up late drooling over movie stars with no toddlers in sight, a much appreciated break! Nothing has been done in the kitchen, the house is a disaster, but we are well rested, that's for sure!

A friend of mine recently challenged her circle of friends to a 365 photo project. I know quite a few people that have already done this and I've been wanting to try it for a while, but this challenge finally sent me over the edge and I created a new blog for that. We'll see if I last a week. If you'd like to follow along, you can do so here.

To all my friends and family that keep coming back to my humble little blog, I wish you all health, wealth and happiness (not necessarily in that order) in 2011!

1 comment:

PA said...

I think every household in France is full of coughs and sickness right now :( Hope you have a healthy and happy 2011, and have fun with the project :)