Tuesday, May 01, 2007

happy labor day!

Hurray, it's Labor Day in France! We're going to celebrate in the traditional way by throwing my new computer out the window.

No, not really. But my computer died last night. My brand new computer that has only been here for five days. This is so typical of our luck that when the computer started reseting and shutting down all by itself I just laughed. What else could I do? Happily my old computer was just sitting around doing nothing, so we hooked it back up and here we are. The new computer is going back to where it came from tomorrow with a stern warning to not come back in less than perfect order!

I swear I had more to write, but I think my brain is still asleep. If I remember I'll update later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.